Please read the following instructions in order to sign.
- This will make you an official signatory.
- By signing, you will join many of your classmates who have already taken the oath and your name will be added to the official public list available on this website.
- The MBA Oath is not legally binding, but it is a public statement of your aspirations and personal commitments as a professional manager.
- Read the short version of the oath below (longer version is here).
- Sign your name and provide your email
- In the “Bio” Box, only list your MBA program and year of graduation. (e.g., Harvard Business School, 2009)
[EVENTR REGISTRATION 3]
It takes some time for your name to appear on the list of oath signers. If your name has not appeared within 3 hours, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE MBA OATH
As a manager, my purpose is to serve the greater good by bringing people and resources together to create value that no single individual can create alone. Therefore I will seek a course that enhances the value my enterprise can create for society over the long term. I recognize my decisions can have far-reaching consequences that affect the well-being of individuals inside and outside my enterprise, today and in the future. As I reconcile the interests of different constituencies, I will face choices that are not easy for me and others.
Therefore I promise:
- I will act with utmost integrity and pursue my work in an ethical manner.
- I will safeguard the interests of my shareholders, co-workers, customers and the society in which we operate.
- I will manage my enterprise in good faith, guarding against decisions and behavior that advance my own narrow ambitions but harm the enterprise and the societies it serves.
- I will understand and uphold, both in letter and in spirit, the laws and contracts governing my own conduct and that of my enterprise.
- I will take responsibility for my actions, and I will represent the performance and risks of my enterprise accurately and honestly.
- I will develop both myself and other managers under my supervision so that the profession continues to grow and contribute to the well-being of society.
- I will strive to create sustainable economic, social, and environmental prosperity worldwide.
- I will be accountable to my peers and they will be accountable to me for living by this oath.
This oath I make freely, and upon my honor.