Please read the following instructions in order to sign.
- This will make you an official signatory.
- By signing, you will join many of your classmates who have already taken the oath and your name will be added to the official public list available on this website.
- The MBA Oath is not legally binding, but it is a public expression of your aspirations and personal commitments as a professional manager.
- About the Personal Statment: One of our goals with the Oath is that this pledge be part of a long-term personal commitment, and not simply a one-time online experience. With this “Note to Self” Personal Statment feature we ask that you write a brief note to future self. These notes will NOT be made public. We will file them in a secure, private database. Then, annually, we will send your note back to you, so that you may re-engage with the purpose you feel today. (You’ll be able to unsubscribe from those emails anytime you like).You may wish to answer: Why are you choosing to sign this oath today? What issues do you expect to face in the next year? Who else is signing with you?
- Read the Oath.
- Sign your name and provide your email
[EVENTR REGISTRATION 1]
It takes some time for your name to appear on the list of oath signers. If your name has not appeared within 3 hours, contact us at email@example.com.
THE MBA OATH
As a business leader I recognize my role in society.
• My purpose is to lead people and manage resources to create value that no single individual can create alone.
• My decisions affect the well-being of individuals inside and outside my enterprise, today and tomorrow.
Therefore, I promise that:
• I will manage my enterprise with loyalty and care, and will not advance my personal interests at the expense of my enterprise or society.
• I will understand and uphold, in letter and spirit, the laws and contracts governing my conduct and that of my enterprise.
• I will refrain from corruption, unfair competition, or business practices harmful to society.
• I will protect the human rights and dignity of all people affected by my enterprise, and I will oppose discrimination and exploitation.
• I will protect the right of future generations to advance their standard of living and enjoy a healthy planet.
• I will report the performance and risks of my enterprise accurately and honestly.
• I will invest in developing myself and others, helping the management profession continue to advance and create sustainable and inclusive prosperity.
In exercising my professional duties according to these principles, I recognize that my behavior must set an example of integrity, eliciting trust and esteem from those I serve. I will remain accountable to my peers and to society for my actions and for upholding these standards.
This oath I make freely, and upon my honor.