Download the Fall Leadership Summit Agenda09 LS Agenda (1642)
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
- Learn about starting an MBA Oath chapter on your campus and take a look at our new chapter kit.
- An interview with Peter Escher on the Wealth Channel regarding the MBA Oath book is now online!
- A great interview with the MBA Oath's own Peter Escher on NPR was just posted!
- The Economist highlights both the MBA Oath and The Haas School of Business' work in creating "path-bending, innovative leaders"
- Congratulations to Nitin Nohria, new dean of Harvard Business School and MBA Oath catalyst. Here's to hoping the MBA degree grows in esteem with new leadership.
- MBA alumnus and author of The Compromise Trap Eliabeth Doty has a very interesting take on misconceptions about compromise at work and how the MBA Oath helps address them.
- Take a look at our recent guest editorial in the Washington Post (Feb 10).
- Two differing points of view on the MBA Oath featured in Businessweek.
- Thunderbird dean Angel Cabrera is scheduled to chair a panel on business ethics at the World Economic Forum in Davos on January 28th.
- Financial Times editorial calls for support of the MBA Oath and initiatives like it.
- MBA Oath was named one of the GOOD 100 "top 100 people, ideas, and projects that are changing the world"!
- We are completing a book on the MBA Oath. Thank you to everyone who participated via their essays and reflections.
- A relevant mention in The Economist.
- Take a look at our November mention in the Wharton Journal.
- MBA Oath Executive Director Peter Escher was recently interviewed by TrustedAdvisor.
- A menion in Germany from Karriere.de!
- Two INSEAD professors offer intriguing views on the Oath.
- The MBA Oath held a Fall Leadership Summit in New York City on November 6. Students came from: Columbia, Duke Fuqua, Harvard, MIT Sloan, NYU Stern, Rensselaer Lally, Thunderbird, UNC Kenan-Flager and Yale. Thank you to all who participated. We look forward to another Summit in the spring.